viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2009

I thought I saw a man brought to life, he was warm, he came around and he was dignified, he showed me what it was to cry...
.
Well you couldn't be that man I adored, you don't seem to know or seem to care what your heart is for... I don't know him anymore.
.
There's nothin' where he used to lie, my conversation has run dry... that's what's going on.
.
Nothing right I'm torn, I'm all out of faith... this is how I feel, I'm cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor.
Illusion never changed into something real, I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn... you're a little late I'm already torn.
.
So I guess the fortune tellers right I should have seen just what was there and not some holy light. But you crawled beneath my veins and now, I don't care I have no luck, I don't miss it all that much, there's just so many things that I can't touch.

0 comentarios:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com